Drytech Heated Lockers UK is a division of Anything Technical Limited, a long established family run independent business in the wintersports and outdoor industry supplying both small businesses and large commercial businesses. We have a showroom in our Kendal based office with examples of both wall mounted boot drying systems and heated clothing lockers, and clients in the South East of England happy to show and demonstrate our products.
At Drytech we are here to help you through the whole process from initial enquiry through to final installation. We can identify which dryers will best suit your needs, making sure that all your requirements are met.
Our systems are easy to self or contractor install, or we offer support for bigger projects where more complex planning and installation is required.
Wintersteiger Drytech products are the ideal solution for drying, sanitising and deodorising all kinds of workwear and equipment.
Your investment in drying systems for work clothes will have a positive effect on workers` comfort and hygiene, and furthermore, the longevity of valuable work gear will be prolonged.
Drytech products can also decrease your energy usage compared to traditional drying rooms.
Most of our clothing dryers and heated lockers can be personalised for specific requirements, ie supply low level nozzles for football boots for premiership football teams or glove dryers supplied to oil refinery industry with extra long nozzles for gauntlet gloves.
We offer a full back up service for any spare parts and support questions, and a 1 year guarantee is included with all our approved installations.
We supply both the public and private sector, and have helped to supply workwear and commuting clothing drying solutions in the following sectors:
- Premiership football clubs – Heating systems for drying full training kits including shorter drying hoses for drying of football boots and gloves
- HM Prisons – Clothing drying lockers for staff working both indoors and outdoors
- Oil Refinery industry – Including the drying of protective outerwear and the supply of longer drying hoses for specialist gauntlet gloves
- Ski chalets – Our ski boot dryers are well known in the ski industry and have been used by many skiers and snowboarders
- Office developments – We are supplying our drying systems for dry rooms as more businesses encourage ride 2 work programmes, and taking other methods of transport to their workplace
- Gyms – We have supplied specialist boxing gyms, and fitness chains such as David Lloyd and Virgin
- County Councils – One project installed has been for a team of traffic wardens to ensure their workwear is is secured and drying ready for their next shift
- Retail environments – We supply retailers such as Ocado to help with keeping employees clothing dry and clean in busy warehouse environments
- Cycling hubs – We have supplied bicycle hubs with commuter lockers which allow workers to park their bike safely and leave the commuter clothing to dry whilst at work, ready for the return ride home
- Outdoor education centres – Our systems are ideal for both staff working outdoors and attendees too of all ages, ensuring their footwear and outdoor clothing is dry and warm and ready to wear next day, after challenging days outdoors
- 3D Printing companies – Throughout Europe Drytech lockers are being used to dry 3D printed components safely and quickly for improved productivity
In order to make an enquiry and find out more about Drytech products and the services we can offer to help you, please contact us via our contact form, or call us on 01539 734701 during office hours, and ask for Claire (Sales Manager) or Peter (Technical Manager).